1. The commencement date of this contract is .
The contract shall be for an initial period of 12 Months from the effective date and upon expiry of such initial period, shall be automatically renewed.
2. Each party shall have the right to give notice of intention to terminate this contract on the expiry of any period referred to in the above paragraph (no.1.) by giving no less than 60 (sixty) days notice prior to the expiry of the contract by written notice.
3. A&F Complex Management monthly charge, in terms of this contract, shall be payable at the month end, an annual escalation will be effective on the anniversary of the contract date between the Client and A&F Complex Management. The month’s invoice will be the standard cost with extra’s that have been quoted on and accepted, additional costs will be added to the invoice for recovery. A&F Complex Management will receive approval from the Estate Manager and The Managing Agent.
4. A&F Complex Management hereby undertakes to properly maintain the specified areas of responsibility that have been outlined in the contract. Public Holidays, Saturdays and Sundays will not have service carried out unless agreed on by the Client of which an additional cost will be invoiced for.
5. A&F Complex Management will ensure that all common areas that require water will receive water however due to water restrictions, water pressure issues or droughts cannot be held responsible for loss of plants etc.
6. A&F Complex Management needs to be advised where all applicable areas are regarding services such as: fire, electrical and sewerage in case of emergencies etc…Should the Client via their Estate Manager not be shown by means of pointing out and plans the Client will be responsible for the cost of any damages to A&F Complex Management and in any loss to production resulting there from.
7. The frequency of the services does not decrease from summer to winter.
8. Any and all complaints must be submitted in writing within 2 days of the completion of the service rendered. Failure to do so shall result in the complaint being null and void.
9. The duly authorized agents of A&F Complex Management shall at all reasonable times, during business hours, have the right to access the premises of the customer, the Client, in order to maintain.
10. Any damages/destruction of whatsoever nature, to the customer’s (Client's) plants/ equipment etc whilst in the Customers (Client) possession albeit that the damage/destruction may have been caused as a result of natural supervening events ( casus fortuitus) or any other factors beyond the Client’s control, shall be for the Client’s Account.
All damaged items that have been impacted on as the above paragraph (no.10.) will be replaced by A&F Complex Management at the expense of the Client. This will only be done once a written report has been sent through with the relevant costing to the Client for approval.
11. This Contract shall be subject to variation by A&F Complex Management and the Client at all times whilst it is of force and effect, subject to both parties giving one another written notice 2 (two) months to effective change once it has been agreed to by both parties.
13. Should A&F Complex Management exercise its rights against the client in respect of breach of the clients obligation or to collect any overdue balance, the Client shall be liable for all expenses incurred by A&F Complex Management including all legal charges (on attorney and client scale).
- A&F Complex Management and the Client hereby choose their respective addresses as recorded herein as being their respective domicilium citandi et executandi
Terms and Conditions